Як налагодити ефективне спілкування з іншими господарями
As a new Host, it’s normal to have lots of questions. What short-term rental laws should I be aware of? How should I arrange my space? What do I need to do during tax season?
The good news? You’re not alone.
Since 2007, four million Hosts have been where you are. Throughout their hosting journeys, they’ve found the answers to tough questions, developed time-saving tips, and discovered ways to communicate more effectively with guests.
And the best news of all? They want to help you apply the lessons they’ve learned to your individual questions and concerns.
Join a Host Club for localized support
Local Host Clubs are Facebook groups run by and for Hosts in communities around the world. By joining a local Host Club, you gain access to:
- Stories from Hosts who’ve navigated the regulations and taxes specific to your area
- Guest referrals from Hosts who receive a request they can’t accommodate
- In-person and virtual meetups that can lead to meaningful relationships
- A sense of community and ongoing support
“Not too long ago, one of the Hosts in our community was struggling to get a lot of bookings,” says Janvi, a Community Leader in Kenya. “Within minutes, others in the group responded with tips for setting a competitive nightly rate in the area, hiring a local photographer to capture her space, updating her decor, and more. It’s always inspiring to see the community band together to support one another.”Start your own!
Gain personalized tips from the Community Center
The Airbnb Community Center is an online forum that connects new and experienced Hosts from around the world. Hosts are welcomed into a collaborative, lively space where they can:
- Search existing conversations and access tips on a range of topics, from guest check-in to must-have amenities
- Ask for advice on how to handle a specific situation, such as how to respond to a guest’s message or negative review
- Share their listing with other Hosts and receive personalized feedback and tips for improvement
- Exchange stories about their hosting experiences, such as a sweet note they received from a guest or a pesky bug issue they are dealing with
- Build friendships and learn about hosting in other communities
“Three years after I started hosting I came to the Community Center looking for a fix for a specific tech problem,” says Host Lawrene from Nova Scotia, Canada. “Reading through the conversations, I realized I could’ve avoided many common pitfalls had I joined sooner. It is indeed a community. It's people giving advice and support as themselves—not hidden behind avatars and usernames. It's people who are generous and care about others. There are so many Hosts here I want to stay with one day!”
Improve your listing with advice from Host communities
Airbnb’s Community Center and Host Clubs are just a couple of the many ways we strive to help you improve your listing and host with confidence.
“Thanks to the support of other Hosts, I’ve learned how to perfect my listing, improve my hosting, and avoid mistakes on subjects like taxes, accounting, household management, decor, and so on!” says Host Anthony of Brittany, France.
Host Robin from Mount Barker, Australia, agrees: “As far as I’m concerned, the Host communities are to hosting what water is to a traveler stranded in the desert!”
Вам також може сподобатися
Вам також може сподобатися
Переглянути більше тем
- Почати приймати гостей
- Ваше помешкання
- Ваше оголошення
- Розвивайте свій бізнес
- Дізнатися більше
- Професійний прийом гостей