Як тривалі бронювання допоможуть вашому бізнесу з прийому гостей просто зараз
We’ve heard from many hosts who want to continue hosting right now if they can. Things are changing quickly, and we’ve noticed some hosts are starting to think strategically about ways to adapt to the shifting landscape.
One promising travel trend on Airbnb is that searches for longer stays nearby have more than doubled worldwide. People are turning to us for these types of reservations, which can provide the flexibility they need with the comforts of home. In the U.S., for example, bookings for four to six weeks increased by at least 30%.*
If you haven’t made your space available for longer stays, now is a great time to consider changing your settings. Here are five ways to get your space ready for longer stays:
Update your listing title and description to highlight that you’re open to hosting longer stays. Keep in mind that as many juggle school closures and remote work, those who decide to book a stay may be drawn to work- and family-friendly listings.
Add weekly and monthly discounts. Now when you edit your listing, a new pop-up box will prompt you to optimize for longer stays by adjusting your settings for maximum length of stays and by adding length-of-stay discounts.
- Less than 50% of hosts offer a weekly or monthly discount, and those who do tend to get more bookings for longer stays
- For hosts with more than one listing, you can make these adjustments across all of your listings at once from your Listings page
- Length-of-stay discounts can encourage travelers to book longer stays by offering a weekly or monthly discount—what you offer is up to you. Learn more
Consider prepping your space for longer stays. Here are some ideas for making your guests feel more comfortable:
- Stock plenty of bath and hand towels for each guest
- Include an extra set of sheets for all of the beds
- Leave space in an empty dresser or hangers in a closet
- Supply basic condiments and spices, as well as pots, pans, and cooking utensils. Think about what your guests might need during their stay, such as a coffee maker and coffee or tea.
- Help guests maintain a higher standard of cleanliness by adding a few extras, like disinfectants and other cleaning supplies, antibacterial hand sanitizer, hand soap, paper towels, tissues, and toilet paper. Share our cleaning guidelines with guests
These thoughtful touches can go a long way toward making guests feel more at home.
Make sure your space has the right amenities for longer stays. To help you get more bookings, Airbnb’s homepage in most countries will now feature listings that can accommodate monthly stays.
- To be included, your space must be furnished and have a kitchen, wifi, and access to a washing machine
- If you have all of these amenities in your space, be sure to double-check that they’re all included in your listing description by going to your Listings page
- Listings that are highlighted as monthly stays must either provide a discount for longer stays or be priced exclusively for 28 days or longer
We’ll continue sharing travel trends and tips to help you navigate hosting through disruptions caused by COVID-19, so please bookmark Airbnb.com/COVID and check back regularly for updates. As always, thank you for hosting and being an important part of the Airbnb community.
Information contained in this article may have changed since publication.
*Based on internal Airbnb data comparing the week of March 16, 2020, to the week of March 9, 2020.
Вам також може сподобатися
Вам також може сподобатися
Переглянути більше тем
- Почати приймати гостей
- Ваше помешкання
- Ваше оголошення
- Розвивайте свій бізнес
- Дізнатися більше
- Професійний прийом гостей