Як працює система рейтингу помешкань у вигляді зірочок?
In addition to written reviews, guests can submit an overall star rating and a set of category star ratings for their stay.
Guests can give ratings on:
- Overall experience. Overall, how was the stay?
- Cleanliness. Did guests feel that the space was clean and tidy?
- Accuracy. How accurately did the listing page represent the space? For example, guests should be able to find up-to-date info and photos in the listing description.
- Value. Did the guest feel that the listing provided good value for the price?
- Communication. How well did you communicate before and during the stay? Guests often care that their host responds quickly, reliably, and frequently to their messages and questions.
- Check-in. How smoothly did check-in go?
- Location. How did guests feel about the neighborhood? This may mean that there's an accurate description for proximity and access to transportation, shopping centers, city center, etc., and a description that includes special considerations, like noise, and family safety.
- Amenities. How did guests feel about the amenities that were available during their stay? Guests often care that all the amenities listed are available, working, and in good condition.
In each category, hosts are able to see how often they get 5 stars, how guests rated nearby hosts, and, in some cases, tips to help improve the listing.
The number of stars displayed at the top of a listing page is an aggregate of the primary scores guests have given for that listing. At the bottom of a listing page there's an aggregate for each category rating. A host needs to receive star ratings from at least 3 guests before their aggregate score appears.
As a host, learn how to get 5-star stays.